Practically in all educational institutions for the Day of Cosmonautics, various exhibitions of students’ crafts are held. Naturally, on the eve of this peak, many people have a question in their heads, what to make crafts for the day of astronautics from waste material. And especially for you, we have prepared the best ideas..
Craft ideas from handy material for the Day of Cosmonautics
Flying saucer made of plastic plates.
Plastic plates are great material for creativity. It is worth noting that people make a wide variety of crafts from it. If you decide to make a flying saucer, then prepare:
- Three plastic bottle caps,
- Dairy product jar,
- Colored paper scraps, PVA glue,
- Sequins, sequins.
- Take a couple of plates. Plastic bottle caps are glued to the back of one plate. Glue the jar to the other plate. Pre-paint plastic plates with gouache paints.
- Lubricate the edges of the plates with glue, and then join them together. You can also fasten the craft with a stapler for reliability..
- Now the plate can be decorated. In this case, use your imagination..
And here are some more options for space plates..
Craft from a CD.
To surprise everyone, without exception, at some event, try to make crafts for the day of astronautics from disks. A space dish made from this material looks pretty interesting. To create it, prepare:
- Foam disc and hemispheres,
- Self-adhesive colored paper and decorative carnations,
- Flat plastic stars, bamboo skewers and toothpicks,
- Sequins and large beads,
- Chenille wire, glue and acrylic paint.
- Take self-adhesive colored paper, attach a disk to it and circle it around the circle. Cut out a circle and glue it to the non-shiny side of the disc.
- Paint one hemisphere with acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Decorate the second polystyrene hemisphere with decorative carnations and sequins. In this case, the sequin is put on for a year and attached to the ball..
- Stick a couple of pieces of chenille wire into the hemisphere, which is decorated with sequins. They will be the antenna.
- Now is the time to assemble the cymbal body. Glue the hemispheres between the disc. Glue the hemisphere with sequins to the shiny side of the disc. The painted part is glued to the part of the disc that is sealed with paper.
- Then make the legs for the flying saucer. In this case, put beads on the blunt edge of the toothpick. In this case, the opposite edge of the stick should be inside the beads..
- Now insert the support legs into the painted part of the ship, which should be located on the bottom. In this case, the legs should be located at the same distance from each other. They should allow the craft to stand flat on the table surface..
- Plastic stars are glued to the shiny side of the disc.
Disks can be used for more than just flying saucers. Not a lot to dream up, you might end up with something interesting. To create you need to prepare:
- The disks themselves, the glue, the tips of the sticks,
- Plasticine, paints.
- Colorful sticks are attached to one disc with the help of plasticine.
- Blind a rocket out of plasticine. Attach it to the disk. Then you can paint the disc with paints.
- Using one large piece of plasticine, one disc is attached to the other..
- Now it remains to close the hole in the disc with a piece of blue plasticine.
Cosmonautics Day crafts look very mesmerizing. And making them is a pleasure. In order to make a helmet, you will need not only the help of parents, but also the following materials:
- 5 liter plastic bottles,
- Colored paper,
- Paint and tape.
- The lower part is cut off from the bottle – cm above the bottom.
- The place where the label is located is also cut. In this case, the edges need to be rounded..
- To the edges where the hole is cut, you need to attach adhesive tape or braid.
- At the bottom of the bottle, now make a hole where you want to insert the neck you cut off earlier. You need to fix everything with tape.
- In the next step, you can start decorating the helmet. Use self-adhesive paper or paint.
A bright ball is a great craft for everyone. To make it you will need: glue, colored paper, as well as cardboard.
- Take sheets of paper in two colors and cut out about 6 blanks according to the template.
- Then fold each piece in half..
- Coat the left halves with glue and glue together, alternating colors.
- After that, the resulting ball is glued to the cardboard base..
- Then clouds were cut out of the paper, which fold in half..
- The structure is assembled from them and glued to the cardboard.
- Next, take a couple of pieces of woolen thread. They are glued to the ball on both sides. Cut a basket out of brown paper. It is glued over the wool strands..
- At the end of the work, the craft itself can be decorated at your own discretion.
Ordinary disposable cups are also suitable for making crafts with the smallest ones. And if you decide to make crafts for Cosmonautics Day with your own hands in kindergarten, then you need to pay attention to the following products. For manufacturing you will need:
- Several plastic cups,
- Colored paper, white gouache and glue.
- A circle is drawn on each glass with white paint.
- A cone is made of colored paper. It sticks to the bottom of the cup.
- It is also worth making small cones for the wings. They stick along the cups.
Picture of cereals.
In order to make a craft, you should prepare:
- Gauche paints,
- Cereals at your discretion. It can be: peas, buckwheat, beans or rice.
- Plasticine of various colors,
- Glue with a brush and scissors,
- Clear varnish and saucer.
- First of all, it is necessary to paint the cereals with paints in advance. The paints are diluted with water and the cereals are stained with them. Dry the cereals.
- On a piece of cardboard, draw the outlines of any suitable design. It can be: any planet or rocket. Then take plasticine and knead it. Sculpt the moon and space stars out of it.
- Fill the space of the rocket with the rump you painted in advance. Let the craft dry, and then shake off the excess.
In order to make the next craft, you will need plasticine. You will also need: cardboard and a board for modeling plasticine.
- First, the sun is made. To do this, a large circle is rolled from: orange, red or yellow plasticine. Attach this ball to the cardboard, which is the base. At the moment of attaching the sun, it is slightly added to the cardboard.
- At the next stage, several colors of plasticine are mixed with each other and a long sausage rolls out of them, which needs to be wrapped in the sun.
- Now it remains to stick all the planets of the solar system from different colors and attach them to the orbit, which was formed from plasticine.
If you decide to paddle to spend your time, then creating crafts on a space theme in this case will be a great pastime for you. Get inspired by our ideas and get only a good mood from the creation of these products..