Our men are the stronger sex. We simply cannot imagine life without them! And very soon the Day of the Defender of the Fatherland will come! Every year we are visited by thoughts, what can you give your man – dad, spouse, son, grandfather, brother? In today’s article we will describe some very interesting ideas for unusual gifts for our beloved men. Indeed, further you can find original gifts for February 23, that every man wishes to receive.
If you can’t find a great gift for dad on February 23rd, then use our ideas. To create your first craft, you will need:
- seven sheets of A4 paper showing various banknotes (dollars, rubles, hryvnias, euros),
- silicate glue,
- A4 sheets of paper,
- glue gun,
- thick cotton thread,
- skewers (length 25-30cm),
- The box is flat. It should be half as wide as the bottom of the future ship..
Detailed master class:
- First you need to fold the boat out of a white sheet of paper (picture in the photo).
- Next, very carefully, you should turn the boat inside out, but so as not to break.
- Then you need to fold and iron the boat.
- After that, you should circle the boat along the contour on a separate sheet, and then draw a dividing line and cut out two parts.
- Then you need to thoroughly coat them with glue and glue them to the inside of the boat, so that you can get two-layer sides.
- After that, you should cut the money leaves into strips. Their width should be 1.5cm.
- The next step is to glue the boat with the resulting money strips..
- Then you need to carefully coat the entire boat with glue to give it strength and leave for two hours to dry..
- Next, you need to fold the same banknotes side by side and glue them. You need to make such 3 pieces from five, from three or from four bills. These will be the sails of our boat..
- Then you should very carefully string the resulting sails on skewers and fix the joints with glue so that they cannot slide.
- Then you need to take the boat and glue three pieces of polystyrene inside it.
- Next, you need to take the skewers and insert them into the foam for the back and front yards. The rear yardage should be 1.3 times shorter than the front one. You need to make sure that all lines are on the same level. Next, you need to fix them with a glue gun.
- Then you should insert skewers with sails, placing them at a distance equal to each other.
- You should take Nicky and fold them in two, three layers of sail length. Then you should tie the threads to the skewers. The next step: take two bills and fold their edges diagonally by 0.4 cm .. These bills need to be glued to the thread.
- Then you need to install the sails at the stern of the boat as follows: you do not need to twist one bill very much into a tube, bend the edges at it, and glue.
- Next, you need to fold three bills exactly in half, make a flag shape, and then glue.
- The deck needs to be covered with bills. Using a flat box, you need to make a stand out of it. The background of your choice should be glued to the box. Then it remains to glue the ship itself.
Original indoor flower
In general, you understand that inexpensive gifts for February 23 are obtained with your own hands. And it is in this case that we suggest that you familiarize yourself with this article. To create a flower you will need:
- glue gun,
- artificial grass,
- sweet bars,
- gift cards.
- First you need to glue gum, various sweets and cards to the skewers.
- Next, you need to mix the foam in the pot.
- Then you need to put artificial grass in the pot and insert skewers with all the sweets there..
You can make an original gift for your husband on February 23 with your own hands. To create the following unusual mug, you will need:
- coffee beans,
- cotton pads,
- white thick cloth,
- Super glue,
- brown acrylic paint.
Detailed master class:
- First, you need to glue the mug over its entire surface with cotton pads..
- Next, the mug needs to be wrapped with threads and painted with acrylics. You can decorate the mug to your personal taste.
To do this, you will need:
- segment knife,
- black and white cardboard,
- white paper sheet,
- a printer,
- glue stick or spray glue,
- silver helium pen,
- cutting mat.
- First you need to take two sheets of black cardboard. on some of them you need to glue a white sheet of cardboard.
- Then make rounded corners on these sheets.
- On cardboard, you need to print the iPad icons and cut them out. You need to position these icons on the screen and glue.
- After the glue has set, cut each icon from the bottom and side using a segment knife and cutting mat..
- Then glue the bottom and top.
- Draw the button below with the silver pen.
- Next, you need to take a piece of paper and fold the envelope. He will act as a cover. In the icons, you can write various wishes.
If you study this article, you will teach how to make gifts for February 23 with your own hands. Here we provide a description and a photo. To create such a book, you will need:
- the book itself with hardcover and cover,
- PVA glue,
- stationery knife,
- ruler and pencil.
Master class on creating a safe book:
- First you need to dilute PVA glue with water (1: 1.).
- Next, apply a layer of glue to the back of the cover to glue it to the last page..
- Then you need to peel back the front cover and apply a layer of glue to the rest of the book, thus gluing the entire page to each other..
- The book should be left to dry completely with the front cover open..
- You need to draw a hole in the book. To do this, step back from the edge at least two centimeters..
- Then cut a hole in the book with a clerical knife, leaving the last two, three pages.
- Then it is worth applying glue to the inside of the page and leaving it to dry completely..
Tank made in modular origami style
To create a tank you will need:
- colored sheets of paper,
- six matchboxes,
- round blank for the base (for example, a perfume bottle), glue.
- The first thing you need to do is stack the modules as shown below. To create such a tank, you will need 1408 modules..
- A circle of twenty-four modules should be assembled. And then add another 24 modules to the 2nd row of the circle and another 24 modules to the third row. Place 12 modules in the center.
- You need to make only seven wheels in this way. Six for the tank tracks and one for the turret.
- Make a track for your tank, setting aside 204 modules for this. The width of one track is six modules. And the length of the completed circumference of the caterpillar is 34 modules.
- Then fit the three wheels into the nearly complete circle of the track and continue working. When finished, add another 56 modules. The second track should be made in the same way..
- Make a tower for the tank as follows: in 4 matchboxes you need to make a hole as shown in the photo. Then glue them together.
- The base of the tower must be pasted over with colored paper.
- Next, you need to insert a round blank into the screwdriver and attach two matchboxes. This will be the stand of the tower.
- Then you need to assemble the front of the tank using 42 modules – the width is 7 modules, the length is 6 modules.
- Next, you should start assembling the rear of the tank, consisting of thirty modules – the width is 6 modules, and the length is 5 modules.
- Then it is worth glueing the back and front parts to the base of the tank turret. 12. Attach the tracks.
- Take the seventh wheel and add 192 more modules – 8 in width and 24 in length. Remember to leave a hole for the gun.
The cannon needs to be assembled from 36 modules – the length is 12 modules, and the width is 3 modules. Then you need to attach the cannon to the tower. All that remains is to attach the tower to the base. It will spin! Everything! Original tanks ready!
Mug of candy
To create an unusual mug, you will need:
- long candy,
- silver ribbon,
- assorted chocolates,
- Double-sided tape.
- First, wrap the outer surface of the mug with double-sided tape..
- Then you need to glue long candies.
- The handle of the mug must be wrapped with a silver ribbon.
Place all kinds of chocolates inside the mug.
Now you know what you can give a man on February 23rd. But that’s not all interesting crafts. To create the next pillow you will need:
- white pillowcase,
- jet printer,
- photography, iron and thermal paper.
Description of the master class:
- First you need to print a photo on thermal paper.
- Attach the image of your choice to the pillowcase.
- The pillowcase needs to be ironed well with an iron..
- Wait for the pillowcase to cool completely.
- Then remove thermal paper from the fabric..
- It remains only to put on the finished pillowcase on the pillow..
To make such a bottle, you will need:
- bottle of your chosen alcoholic beverage,
- black and green ribbons,
- thread and scissors.
- First you need to wrap the lower half of the bottle with black ribbons, securing them with a thread.
- Next, you should wrap the top of the bottle up to the neck with green ribbons, also securing them with threads.
- You can make a black tie from paper or fabric. Glue or sew it on.
- Then you need to cut out the headdress and shoulder straps I use cardboard for this. After that, sew the shoulder straps with green ribbons and glue to the bottle..
- You need to attach a hat to the bottle cap and decorate it.
- Don’t forget to craft a gold star and attach it to your headdress and shoulder straps.
To create a postcard you will need:
- Double-sided tape,
- printout of the face of the person you want to congratulate,
- printout of any character of your choice: knight, soldier, gladiator.
- You must first glue the drawing of the selected character on the postcard.
- Next, the printout of the person’s face needs to be glued to the character’s face.
- Sign the resulting postcard in an unusual and creative way.
Money in the bank
Also, thanks to this article, you can find out about what to give classmates on February 23rd. For the next craft, you will need:
- bills of various denominations,
- half liter glass jar,
- glue, paper and pen.
- Take a can and fill it with banknotes.
- Then cover with paper.
- Tie the top with a string.
- Take a leaf and write on it: dried greens, cabbage, or simply – money in the bank. Glue the finished leaf on the jar.
Bouquet of socks
Now let’s talk about how to make a bouquet out of socks with your own hands. For such an unusual bouquet you will need:
- pin and vase,
- new pairs of socks,
Master class on creating a bouquet:
- First twist each sock as shown in the photo.
- Then use a pin to secure the bud.
- Place the resulting bud on the stem.
- The first 3 points should be repeated with the rest of the socks..
- Then just place your flowers in a vase..
Socks are a traditional gift for Defender’s Day, but if you present them in a bouquet, your gift will look unusual.!
Bonbonnieres with delicacies
For this product you will need:
- scissors and pencil,
- candy and double-sided tape.
- Draw two stars of the same size on a piece of paper..
- Then you should cut them out. 3.
- Using tape, you need to fasten one side of the two stars.
- You need to put candy inside.
- Bonbonniere must be closed with tape.
You will need:
- chocolate bars and candies,
- Double-sided tape,
Master class on creating sweet dumbbells:
Make a kettlebell or dumbbells out of cardboard.
Next, glue the dumbbells with various sweets. If your defender is an athlete and loves sweets, then he will be able to appreciate this gift..
Tanks. Master class number 1.
To make a tank, you will need:
- 2 books of different sizes,
- a bottle of beer,
- Double-sided tape.
- First, you will need to make a tank shape from two books using double-sided tape.
- Next, you should glue the candies, and decorate the sides of the tank with coins..
- Attach a beer bottle on top.
- Glue sweets on the muzzle of the tank.
Master class number 2
To create a tank you will need:
- satin ribbon,
- four pairs of socks of the same color,
- stick for the muzzle of the tank.
- First you need to twist the sock into a tube.
- Next, you should repeat the first paragraph with the remaining four socks.
- Now you need to wrap five socks – tubes in one sock.
- Then you need to fold a pair of socks and put them on top.
- Next, use a tape to tie the tank of socks, and make a small bow on top.
- Use a stick to make a muzzle for a tank.
Master class number 3
You will need: a bottle of champagne, a satin ribbon, and five pairs of socks.
- You need to take one sock and roll it into a tube.
- Repeat this procedure with five socks.
- In two socks you need to wrap six socks – tubes.
- Then you should put a bottle of champagne in a sock..
- Next, put the bottle on top, wrapping it with a sock.
- Tie a ribbon around a tank made of socks, and make a small bow on top..
Cookies with molds
You must first find an interesting cookie recipe and bake it in the original form, as in the photo. This sweetness will be remembered by your man for a long time.!
The month of February is the most severe and frosty month of winter. That is why it got its name. You can tie a helmet to your defender, and he will be able to warm him in the fierce cold.
You can also make your man a very interesting gift by tying his slippers with your hands..
A bouquet of fish
Without exception, all men love to eat deliciously. You can buy his favorite fish in the store and wrap it in a beautiful bouquet!